Adrenal Harmony Gold for Dogs is one of the herbal supplements for your pooches who are suffering from Cushing’s disease.
Use Adrenal Harmony Gold for your dog:
Adrenal Harmony Gold is used for dogs who are suffering from Cushing’s disease. Cushing’s disease is a stage where the hormone in the adrenal glands is overproduced which can be the affect of drugs such as prednisone which are usually used in pets for treating arthritis.
Some of the symptoms are:
- irregular breathing
- pain in legs which can be noticed while they have difficulty standing up or walking
- increased appetite
- hair loss
- frequent urination
Sometimes they also suffer from itching on the skin due to Cushing’s disease. Normal treatment requires consumption of medication for a long term. You do know very well that consumption of these medication for your dogs can result in various side effects. Removal of the tumor via surgery is also an option that is prescribed by the Vet.
Adrenal Harmony Gold is a herbal product that is quickly becoming famous mostly due to its ingredients that do not give you any side effects. The ingredients such as:
- Holy Basil leaf – supports the adrenal glands by stabilizing the hormone level.
- Bacopa herb – is an antioxidant which is a stress reliever and delivers positive moods to your pet
- Prickly Ash bark – regulates the flow of lymphatic circulation
- Fresh Ashwagandha root – contains adaptogen which helps the adrenal glands to produce cortisol at the required level which aids in peaceful sleep
Adrenal Harmony Gold comes in drops formula which can be easily ingested in your dog’s body. Since dog’s tend to be moody sometimes, Adrenal Harmony Gold for Dog Cushings comes in a delicious bacon flavor which your pooch will love.
Adrenal Harmony Gold is made by petwellbeing.com in a FDA registered facility and complies with every code of conduct made by FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine. It comes with a 90 day money back guarantee which means if you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase. It is advised that Adrenal Harmony Gold should not be ingested to dog who is pregnant or taking blood thinners etc. The only side effect noticed would be mild irritation to the GI (gastrointestinal tract).